April 13

Let’s Play Favorites

So this week’s SBC is Free Choice so I chose to say what my favorites are. So here they are.

TV SHOW

En tv…Creative Commons License Patrick Strandberg via Compfight

My favorite TV show is Avatar the Last Airbender. This show is a childhood favorite and I still watch it now. Avatar has such cool world and I love everything about it. I love the characters and the script in the show is amazing. It’s funny but it can be moving. I like how they portray the elements.  The character development in this show is unreal and I think a lot of people should check it out.

Book

DSC05740-02 Suzy Hazelwood via Compfight

If you read some of my posts you would know I love the Percy Jackson Series. No questions asked. It was the first book I ever got into. Percy is sassy and laid back but a butt-kicking hero. The story is always full of plot twists and while reading one of them you probably can’t get a lot of sleep because you just can’t put it down. This series completely consume you into the world of Gods and monsters but it still has a modern twist. If you like to read fantasy I think you would really enjoy this book.

Comic Book

Batman sign Kyller via Compfight

So I was gonna do a movie but I just couldn’t decide which is my favorite so I decided to go with comic book hero. My favorite is Batman. I love the rebirth issues of his and his enemies are my personal favorites. I also love the pairing of him and Catwomen in rebirth as well. Although my favorite has to Hush. That comic book is my favorite and the whole story was so intriguing. You had to constantly guess what was gonna happen and it loved it. If you like comic books I suggest you go read Hush.

So those were my favorites and I think some people would enjoy checking them out. Thanks for reading!

Posted April 13, 2018 by hmsmina in category SBC