December 16

Reflection SBC

This is the final challenge of this SBC so it’s all about review. This first half is just answering questions about my posts.

• How many weeks of the challenge did you participate in?  The amount of weeks of challenges I participated in were 9 weeks.
  • How many posts did you write in the ten week period? The amount of posts I wrote over the ten week period is 10.
  • How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers, or other visitors? The amount of comments I received were zero. Usually this is something to me embarrassed of but honestly it’s my fault. I’m terrible at commenting on other people’s blogs so I don’t get any comments in return.
  • Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? The post I enjoyed the most writing was my Six of Crows post. It was the free write challenge and it was on a topic that I loved and I had a lot of fun writing it.
  • Which web tools did you use to show creativity on your blog? The web tool is used to show creativity non my blog was Compfight and Unsplash to post images.
  • What are your plans for your blog now? Will you keep posting? My plans for my blog now is to post weekly on topics I enjoy. It’ll all be random topics but that’s the plan!

This is the second half which I ask someone on the outside to review my blog. Soooo the winner of reviewing my blog is (drums everyone)…MY DAD!

1. What were your first impressions of this blog? My first impression on your blog is that it seems to have a lot of information and were full of long paragraphs. While I was scrolling through it a lot of the post seems to have a lot of things written down.
  2. What captured your attention? The images captured my attention.
  3. What distracted you on the blog? I would say the background did. It didn’t distract me while I actually read some of your posts but while scrolling sometimes it made it hard to pay attention to the categories on the side(widgets).
  4. What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog? I would say to write more catchy/fun titles. Your titles are a bit bland. They are accurate and blunt but they’re not something that a reader would be pulled towards.

Well, give a big round of applause for my dad. I mildly annoyed him by asking pretty late at night but he didn’t seem to hate my work so that’s good. (Also, sorry dad I didn’t take your advice on the title)

Thanks for reading!

-Mina

Posted December 16, 2018 by hmsmina in category Uncategorized